- ● When high-quality veneers are shaped and colored correctly, your teeth will appear naturally perfect. People who knew you before veneers will notice how your smile has improved, but people will not walk by staring at your abnormally perfect teeth.
Veneers only fix discolored or chipped teeth.
- ● Veneers can fix major gaps, chips, and discoloration, but they can also make your teeth appear straighter and improve essential functions like eating. They also provide protection from further chipping and staining.
Veneers are delicate and need special handling.
- ● Veneers are strong and designed for daily use, just like your teeth, and require the same care—namely, daily brushing. Veneers resist stains even better than your teeth can.
Veneers will make my teeth too big.
- ● Because veneers are a very thin layer, and improve the shape and appearance of your teeth, they will not make your teeth look big and bulky if properly sized and applied.
It takes forever to get veneers.
- ● Actually, most patients can have their veneers applied in as few as two to three visits with an experienced cosmetic dentist who has been professionally trained in the process.
It doesn’t matter who applies the veneers.
- ● There are many examples of bad veneer applications. There is both an art and a science to improving your smile with veneers, so choose a cosmetic dentist you trust to advise you.
Getting veneers is painful.
- ● The process involves taking a mold of your teeth and applying the veneers to the teeth. While local numbing may be used to make you more comfortable, having veneers applied is one of the most painless cosmetic dental procedures.
Veneers don’t last very long.
- ● Properly applied high-quality veneers can last 15-20 years. Once you have veneers applied, they can be replaced if needed or if you are unhappy with the initial results over time.
Explore your options with one of the most trusted names in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Joseph Goodman. Visit TopBeverlyHillsDentist.com today.