Dental Veneer Special
Dr. Joseph Goodman is a world renowned cosmetic dentist who has been featured on The Doctors Show, Dr. Phil, KTLA and multiple publications.
As such he has helped thousands of patients and is providing dental veneer specials to help you get a beautiful smile.
“If porcelain veneers look like the most beautiful porcelain veneers, they are a failure. If any person can tell a veneer from a natural tooth, it is a failure.”
– Dr. Joseph Goodman, D.D.S., D.M.D.
When it comes to porcelain veneers and porcelain crowns, Dr. Joseph Goodman is a first choice in the greater Los Angeles area.
Dr. Goodman has an extensive portfolio in cosmetic and full mouth rehabilitation dentistry and has performed well over 10,000 porcelain veneers and crowns, he has also remade a significant number of veneers not originally done by a cosmetic dentist. Patients from all over the country and many international patients fly in from as far as China, the middle east, Singapore and South America among other countries to seek Dr. Goodman for his cosmetic dentistry.
Four factors contribute to such success: Experience, Knowledge, the best dental materials used and a world class Master lab technician.
Major celebrities, singers, TV anchors, Los Angeles Lakers players, Middle Eastern Sheikhs and members of Middle Eastern royalties trust Dr. Goodman with their front teeth, the most important and sensitive part of any smile.
He has written numerous articles about veneers and has been featured in several magazines and newspapers. As an active member of several international cosmetic dental societies, many dentists choose Dr. Goodman to do their very own veneers!
Dr. Goodman is the only dentist who backs up his cosmetic dental work with a guarantee:
You will be happy with the result or the work will be redone at no charge until you are 100% satisfied!
Contact us to claim your discount and get a consultation today!
What is a porcelain veneer?
What is a porcelain veneer?
Veneers are very thin porcelain laminates (as thin as 0.3 mm), which are securely attached via special dental adhesives only to the front part of your teeth. This eliminates any heavy cutting of the front teeth, which is more desirable. Veneers can change an entire smile.
Porcelain laminate veneers are highly aesthetic and can mask any imperfections of your natural teeth such as gaps, staining, chips, and even slanted or rotated teeth. They require a minimal amount of tooth reduction (approximately 0.3 to 0.8 mm) and are therefore a more conservative restoration than crowns (caps). Porcelain veneers allow us to alter the tooth position, shape, size, and color of your teeth. They are truly a remarkable tool to restore your smile.
Therefore veneers are often referred to as “instant orthodontics.” This enables the cosmetic dentist to straighten and even out your teeth within two weeks instead of waiting two years with conventional braces! Porcelain veneers are a revolution in modern dentistry!
Dr. Goodman started using Lumineers™ in 1999, long before marketing efforts made them very popular. These veneers are made from a special porcelain material, which allows the cosmetic dentist to place these veneers with little or no preparation. The tooth is virtually untouched in some cases.
It does not necessitate the use of a local anesthetic either. The laboratory time required for the fabrication of a porcelain laminate veneer is approximately two weeks or less.
It is typically not necessary to fabricate any type of temporary restoration because the teeth are left untouched or in some cases only minimally prepared.
No-preparation veneers are very popular but can only be done in certain cases, where existing conditions allow for such treatment.
A plethora of knowledge, art, craftsmanship, and creativity are involved in creating such beautiful smiles.
What kinds of porcelain veneers are available?
- Full preparation veneers
- No-preparation type veneers, also known as Lumineers™
- Minimal preparation veneers
1) The traditional preparation veneers usually require 0.5 -1 mm of reduction of the front tooth surface.
2) The no preparation (no cutting) veneers are Lumineers™.
3) Minimal preparation veneers were perfected by Dr. Goodman.
Dr. Goodman is experienced in all three categories: the no-preparation, conventional preparation, and the very minimal preparation veneer technique.
He is able to give you the best options available when you make your decision as to which technique you want to use.
Please come and visit us so we can show you many additional before and after pictures in our office.
Dr. Goodman always tells his patients that if a person comments that your teeth have beautiful crowns or veneers, then the veneers are a failure.
Nobody should be able to distinguish veneers from natural teeth.
The difference is in the detail:
1) The traditional preparation veneers usually require 0.5 -1 mm of reduction of the front tooth surface. Full preparation veneers are the most aesthetically pleasing type of all veneers available. Due to the thickness of the veneer, the lab technician can “build in” details such as translucency, depth, masking of severely stained brown or grey teeth (tetracycline stains), texture and more.
2) The no preparation (no cutting) veneers are Lumineers™. They are not suitable for everyone. Only an expert in dental veneers knows the limitations and indications to guarantee the most beautiful and aesthetic outcome. Generally speaking, teeth that are already too large and protruded to begin with are not a good candidate for no-prep veneers due to the fact that teeth will appear as “too much” (i.e., toothy smile). Smaller teeth, and in particular inclined teeth, are a much better indication. Please contact us to discuss your case.
3) Minimal preparation veneers were perfected by Dr. Goodman and he is experienced in all three categories: the no-preparation, conventional preparation, and the very minimal preparation veneer technique. Over the last two decades, Dr. Joseph Goodman has enhanced the techniques available from world-class dentists and pioneers in the US and Europe for porcelain veneer preparations. This more conservative approach using a very minimal preparation technique can achieve absolutely beautiful results. These veneers are also referred to as “contact lens veneers”, because of their extremely thin nature. A perfect harmony between the dentist and his master laboratory technician is mandatory.
Contact us at (310) 683-5430 or fill out the form to claim your discount and get a consultation today!