Veneers are a durable layer added to the tooth surface that improves strength and appearance by covering gaps, stains, or chipped teeth. Veneers come in three types:
● No-preparation veneers (Lumineers™) are a simple and fast solution for many patients who have discolored or chipped teeth.
● Full-preparation veneers are applied to the prepared front side of larger teeth to make them appear smaller and more even.
● Minimal-preparation veneers are used to change the appearance of small or short teeth or to create a fuller appearance and fill gaps.
Dental crowns, caps, and bridges are fixed dentistry solutions to damaged or missing teeth.
● Caps are an alternative to large unsightly fillings on the surface of a tooth.
● Crowns can restore a single damaged or decayed tooth with a solid root structure.
● Bridges fill a missing space between two teeth as an alternative to partial dentures.
When the roots of a tooth are damaged or missing, dental implants can be the answer.
● Titanium or zirconia posts are implanted into the jaw bone under anesthesia.
● A permanent crown is attached to the post.
● Implants are strong and durable, indistinguishable from a natural tooth.
Inlays and Onlays
Inlays and onlays are small or partial crowns formed from a mold of your damaged tooth and provide advantages over large fillings.
● Preserve as much of the healthy tooth as possible.
● Match your tooth color; it is unlikely to discolor over time.
● Protect the remaining structure of the healthy tooth.
● Make a weak tooth stronger and more likely to resist further damage.
Posts and Crowns
When one or more teeth are broken off but the roots are intact, the post and crown method may be an ideal solution.
● Gold, titanium, or porcelain posts are implanted in the roots or remaining tooth.
● Custom-shaped crowns are attached to these posts.
There are several options for teeth whitening and gum lightening available:
● Custom-made bleaching trays and safe whitening gel can be used at home.
● ZOOM! Laser whitening can be done in the office in less than two hours.
● Professional gum lightening uses a whitening solution, microdermabrasion, or a laser.
Bonding Tooth Repairs
Bonding with a composite resin fills gaps and covers stains, including fluorosis and other defects, quickly and easily. Bonding composites used in our office are BPA-free and polished to a smooth and natural finish.
To discover how Dr. Goodman can help you achieve your dream smile, visit Top Beverly Hills Dentist to schedule a consultation today!