Top Beverly Hills Veneer Dentist
Dr. Joseph Goodman was awarded “Top Beverly Hills Veneer Dentist” and is one of the most elite dentists in the nation in cosmetic and veneer dentistry.
“If porcelain veneers look like the most beautiful porcelain veneers, they are a failure. If any person can tell a veneer from a natural tooth, it is a failure.”
Dr. Joseph Goodman, The Top Beverly Hills Veneer Dentist
Not only has he restored well over 10,000 porcelain veneers and crowns, he has also remade a significant number of veneers not originally done by a cosmetic dentist.
Four factors contribute to such success: experience, knowledge, use of the best materials available, and a world class master lab technician.
Major celebrities, singers, TV anchors, Los Angeles Lakers players, and middle eastern sheikhs and members of middle eastern royalties trust Dr. Goodman with their front teeth, the most important and sensitive part of any smile. He has written numerous articles about veneers and has been featured in magazines, the Los Angeles Times and on TV.
He has been awarded several “Top Dentist” and “Top Beverly Hills Veneer Dentist” awards and certificates in cosmetic and porcelain veneer dentistry.
As an active member of several international Cosmetic Dental societies, many dentists choose Dr. Goodman to do their very own veneers!
Dr. Goodman is the only dentist who backs up his cosmetic dental work with a guarantee: You will be happy with the result or the work will be redone at no charge until you are 100% satisfied!
Why You need Top Beverly Hills Veneer Dentist in LA?
Veneers are very thin porcelain laminates, which are securely attached via special dental adhesives to the front part of your teeth only. This eliminates any heavy cutting of front teeth, which is more desirable. Veneers can change an entire smile.
A veneer can be as thin as 0.3 mm in certain cases.
On the left is an example of veneers made by Dr. Goodman. Porcelain laminate veneers are highly aesthetic and can mask any imperfections of your natural teeth such as gaps, staining, chips, and even slanted or rotated teeth. They require a minimal amount of tooth reduction (approximately 0.2 to 0.7 mm) and are therefore a more conservative restoration than crowns (caps). Porcelain veneers allow us to alter tooth position, shape, size, and color.
They are not an alternative for all aesthetic abnormalities but are truly a remarkable tool to restore your smile.This is why veneers are often referred to as”instant orthodontics.”This enables the cosmetic dentist to alter your teeth within two weeks instead of waiting two years with conventional braces! Porcelain veneers are a revolution is modern dentistry!
Dr. Goodman started using Lumineers™ in 1999, long before marketing efforts made them very popular. These veneers are made from a special porcelain material, which allows the cosmetic dentist to place these veneers with little or no preparation.
The tooth is virtually untouched in some cases. It does not necessitate the use of a local anesthetic either. The laboratory time required for the fabrication of a porcelain laminate veneer is approximately two weeks. It is typically not necessary to fabricate any type of temporary restoration because the teeth are left untouched or in some cases only minimally prepared.
Below are 8 veneers on our patient from our world-class dental lab. Note the beautiful polished surface,the very natural translucency at the tip of the tooth and the overall very natural looking appearance. A plethora of knowledge, art, craftsmanship, and creativity are involved in creating such beautiful smiles.
What kinds of porcelain veneers are available?
- Full preparation veneers
- No-preparation type veneers, also known as Lumineers™
- Minimal preparation veneers
1) The traditional preparation veneers usually require 0.5 -1 mm of reduction of the front tooth surface.
2) The no preparation (no cutting) veneers are Lumineers™.
3) Minimal preparation veneers were perfected by Dr. Goodman.
The difference is in the detail:
- 1) Full preparation veneers are the most aesthetically pleasing type of all veneers available. Due to the thickness of the veneer, the lab technician can “build in” details such as translucency, depth, masking of severely stained brown or grey teeth (tetracycline stains), texture and more.
- 2) “No preparation” type veneers (Lumineers™) are not suitable for everyone. Only an expert in dental veneers knows the limitations and indications to guarantee the most beautiful and aesthetic outcome. Generally speaking, teeth that are already too large and protruded to begin with are not a good candidate for no prep veneers due to the fact that teeth will appear as “too much” (i.e., toothy smile). Smaller teeth, and in particular inclined teeth, are a much better indication.
- 3) Over the last two decades Dr. Goodman has enhanced the techniques available from world-class dentists and pioneers in the US and Europe for porcelain veneer preparations. This more conservative approach using a very minimal preparation technique can achieve absolutely beautiful results. A perfect harmony between the dentist and his master laboratory technician is required.
Dr. Goodman, the Top Beverly Hills Veneer Dentist is experienced in all three categories: the no preparation, conventional preparation, and the very minimal preparation veneer technique. He is able to give you the best options available when you make your decision as to which technique you want to use. Please come and visit us so we can show you many more before and after pictures in our office.
Dr. Goodman always tells his patients that if a person comments that your teeth have beautiful crowns or veneers, then the veneers are a failure. Nobody should be able to distinguish veneers from natural teeth.